Tuesday, January 18, 2005

PASSION OF THE RICE

The Passion Of The Rice

You gotta meet the press
and face the nation
issue the standard
condemnation
of everyone else
and then defend yourself
it never fails
it works for Roger Ailes

Testify
don't testify
Get to work on your alibi
Who could've imagined
planes could be missiles
maybe Richard Clarke
now he's blowin' whistles

Where do you go
after the last talk show
Where do you go
Maybe home
to practice your Mendelssohn
or maybe under oath
to the Kean Commission
Oh...

And all you have to do
is try not telling lies
Bill Clinton would probably
give you that very advice

It's the Passion of the Rice
the Passion of the Rice

That's the lyrics to a song from my anti-Bush project Left Behind Child. It's a dirge-y, Neil Young-ish thing with a long guitar solo in the middle. I'd post a link to an mp3 or something, but there's no website. I need a website. A blog is nice, but a website would kick ass.

Read the Conceptual Guerilla.

Stop the war.

Get some sleep.

What sound do butterflies make?

The new Goodman County record is really good. I'll have more on that later.

Oh, and one last thing...I didn't know until today that Rush Limbaugh's theme song is "My City Was Gone" by The Pretenders. I knew I always kinda thought the music was half-cool for some reason...

No comments: