Wednesday, September 15, 2004

IVAN THE TERRIBLE a vote for Bush is a vote for the hurricane...

When is this hurricane gonna hurry up and get it over with? It's taking its sweet time and screwing up my week...

Traffic through our town was bumper to bumper on Highway 49...it took a friend of mine an hour to go a couple of miles yesterday...damn...

We've got family here at the house--we're north of Ivan...my sister-in-law, her boyfriend, her two daughters, another niece and her two daughters, and two dogs plus my dogs...

whoo...that's close quarters...

This CBS "forgery" story is out of hand...the Swift Boat Veterans may not have forged anything, but they just made shit up...but one Republican thug puts out the meme that the documents may have been forged, and suddenly Dan Rather can't be trusted...what's the frequency, America?

My band got asked to do a "Rock The Vote" show a week from now...we can't do it because it's while we're at work and one of our guys can't do it...I suggested some other bands to the woman and she wanted to know if the bands I was telling her about were Democrats...I told her I didn't know for sure, but probably so...she knows it's supposed to be a non-partisan organization, but she still didn't want to put Republicans up there...

Republicans already have their own related organization: Rob The Vote...


No comments: