Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANK YOU, PRESIDENT BUSH...

Thought I'd share a nice letter I ran across today. It's right in line with a letter to the editor that appeared today in my local paper.

Here's a nice letter I ran across today that I thought I'd share with the group:

"Thank you, President Bush.

Thanks for legalizing torture.
Thanks for getting rid of habeas corpus.
Thanks for the "unitary executive" theory.
Thanks for making every man, woman, and child in America give $24,000 to private corporations and banks.
Thanks for the increase in poverty and hunger.
Thanks for the millions of dead and wounded soldiers and civilians.
Thanks for keeping us safe.
Thanks for the no-bid contracts.
Thanks for your response to Katrina.
Thanks the warrantless wiretapping and the telecom immunity.
Thanks for helping us undermine that pesky constitution.
Thanks for overturning posse comitatus.
Thanks for NSPD 51.
Thanks for the record average gas prices.
Thanks for kissing and holding hands with dictators and terrorists.
Thanks for invading countries that had nothing to do with 9/11.

Your friend,

The Military-Industrial Complex"

No comments: